Entrevista a Supachewy, Cofundador de la Clash Cup

La comunidad con el mejor contenido sobre gaming y eSports Foros 6stars Entrevista a Supachewy, Cofundador de la Clash Cup

Mostrando 0 respuestas a los debates
  • Autor
    Entradas
      6starsEsports
      Moderador
      • Debates:29
      • Respuestas:6
      • GG Foro Pro
      @6starsesports

Presentation: Hello everyone, my name is Supachewy and I am 28 years old living in San Diego, California. I work as a business analyst for my day job. In the community I am known as a co-founder of the Clash Cup, which began in April 2019, also when I entered the competitive community

How and why did you start in the E-sports sector?

I started playing Clash Royale in 2016 and have been with my clan Winter ever since, becoming leader of the clan after the original leader became inactive. Since then we have expanded into a family of four clans that is mostly casual and community based. In 2019, a clan mate named Zimster reached out to King Andy and I about starting a league, which was the start of my competitive experience. Through Clash Cup I quickly realized I’m not as good as I thought I was and have been able to see the global talent and community of Clash Royale, which inspired me to do whatever I can to be a positive influence in this community and help players and staff grow and use these skills that can help them in their real life.

What is your goal when organizing a Clash Royale competition?

Good sportsmanship, respect, dedication, community, and growth are principles that I really value seeing in the community and am proud to be apart of. Especially since the Corona Virus when the community has less ability with in person contact it is really important for players/staff to have positive interactions and affirmation. We wish to continue to grow as a league in prize pool and influence while continuing to be a fun and friendly competition.

How is your day to day when organizing a Clash Royale competition?

The start of the season is about finding teams that are well organized and we believe can commit to our three month season. Setting up excel files, the rulebook, the server, giving roles, reffing matches, updating results, communicating with captains about questions/concerns, and communicating with our community about their lives and overall having a lot of fun.

What aspects are a priority when organizing a competition? (preferences of designs, referees, casters, etc)

The priorities when organizing a competition is first finding a great staff and dividing roles by each of our strengths. King Andy is a professional player and knows the game better than the rest of us, is primarily in charge of the rulebook and the format of the league as well with communicating to streamers. Christine is our graphics expert, and recently updated our logo which we love and is responsible for all the standing posts. I deal with the rosters and stats, creating excel files and working closely with captains to verify everything for accuracy. HBR has been developing a bot that will be a game changer for our league, that will be able to display player stats with graphics that will be available to the public very soon!

Have you had bad experiences personally as a professional in Clash Royale?

With players and teams in the past there has been a level of toxicity is present, which can be expected from any sort of competitive environment. We encourage positivity whenever we can and understand having fun and turn into toxicity quickly so it is important to remember other people’s feelings. In the past as well we have had issues due to staff saying they would do tasks but then never respond, we encourage all our staff to be transparent with us because we realize the stresses of real life and just want openness so we can all do our best and not have confusion about when things will get done.

What are you most passionate about in the E-sports world?

What I love most about the e-sports world is the ability to be connected to so many talented people from around the world. I’ve been able to make many great friends and learned so much about what it’s like to be living in other parts of the world. To see people from Texas talking about homework with people from Hong Kong is really awesome, and inspires me for the future of the world seeing how in Clash Royale we can all work and have fun together.

How far do you aspire to go in the E-Sports world?

I have retired as a competitive player long ago, but my aspirations are to see Clash Cup grow to a premiere league in the Clash Royale community. I believe we have the best staff in the Clash Royale community that is a lot of fun and easy to talk to. As we work to reach more sponsors I believe we will be able to, we are currently on our sixth season running for over a year and a half. I’m not sure if any other league has been as consistent as us!

How can new teams be helped to grow?

New teams can be helped to grow in a variety of ways. Management should maintain close relationships with their team, understanding their personal life situation to know how competitive Clash Royale factors in. Be encouraging to their players. Utilizing platforms like twitter to show their accomplishment. If players do not trust that their management cares about their best interests then they will go to a new team who does.

How do you think the Clash Royale community can be improved?

The Clash Royale community can be improved through more centralized resources. It is not clear for someone new what leagues and teams are out there. If someone was to make a website/twitter covering all things Clash, providing news on league schedules/stats, teams forming and accomplishments, streamers. While we may think we are competing with each other, we all should be encouraging the Clash Royale community to grow to gain more attention from sponsors and raise viewership. We are all dependent on the success of Clash Royale.

Are you happy with your career in the E-Sports world today?

Yes, I am very happy with my career in e-sports. I have learned a lot of skills from management, communication, and how to better use technical skills to create easy to understand documents for the public. I believe we are in a great position for growth and everyday I love who I work with at Clash Cup. Every season we have continually grown, and am excited to continue to grow more in 2021!

Presentación: Mi nombre es Supachewy, tengo 28 años, vivo en San diego (EEUU). Trabajo como analista de negocios. En la comunidad se me conoce como Cofundador de Cup Clash (@ClashCupCR ), que comenzó en abril de 2019, justo cuando comenzó mi etapa en este sector

¿Cómo y porque empezaste en el sector E-Sports?

Empecé a jugar a Clash Royale en 2016 y he estado con mi clan Winter desde entonces, convirtiéndose en líder del clan después de que el líder original se volviera inactivo. Desde entonces nos hemos expandido a una familia de cuatro clanes que es en su mayoría casual y basada en la comunidad. En 2019, un compañero de clan llamado Zimster se puso en contacto con el rey Andy y yo sobre el inicio de una liga, que fue el comienzo de mi experiencia competitiva. A través de Clash Cup me di cuenta rápidamente de que no soy tan bueno como pensé que era y he podido ver el talento global y la comunidad de Clash Royale, lo que me inspiró a hacer todo lo que pueda para ser una influencia positiva en esta comunidad y ayudar a los jugadores y el personal a crecer y utilizar estas habilidades que pueden ayudarles en su vida real.

¿Cuál es vuestro objetivo al organizar una competición de Clash Royale?

Deportividad, el respeto, la dedicación, la comunidad y el crecimiento son principios que realmente valoro ver en la comunidad y estoy orgulloso de formar parte. Especialmente puesto que el Covid.19 cuando la comunidad tiene menos capacidad de contacto en persona, es realmente importante que los jugadores/personal tengan interacciones y afirmaciones positivas. Queremos seguir creciendo como una liga tanto en el premio como en la influencia mientras seguimos siendo una competición divertida y amistosa.

¿Cómo es tu día a día a la hora de organizar una competición de Clash Royale?

El comienzo de la temporada consiste en encontrar equipos bien organizados y creemos que pueden comprometerse con nuestra temporada de tres meses. Configurar archivos excel, el reglamento, el servidor, dar papeles, organizar los partidos, actualizar los resultados, comunicarse con capitanes sobre preguntas/preocupaciones, y comunicarse con nuestra comunidad sobre sus vidas y en general divertirse mucho.

¿Qué aspectos son prioritarios a la hora de organizar una competición? (preferencias de diseños, árbitros, casters, etc)

Las prioridades a la hora de organizar una competición son primero encontrar un gran personal y dividir roles por cada una de nuestras fortalezas. King Andy es un jugador profesional y conoce el juego mejor que el resto de nosotros, está principalmente a cargo del reglamento y el formato de la liga, así como de comunicarse con los streamers. Christine es nuestro experto en gráficos, y recientemente ha actualizado nuestro logotipo que nos encanta y es responsable de todos los puestos de pie. Yo me ocupo de las listas y estadísticas, creando archivos excel y trabajando estrechamente con los capitanes para verificar todo para su precisión. HBR ha estado desarrollando un bot que será un cambio de juego para nuestra liga, que será capaz de mostrar las estadísticas de los jugadores con gráficos que estarán disponibles para el público muy pronto.

¿Has tenido malas experiencias en lo personal como profesional en Clash Royale?

Con los jugadores y equipos en el pasado ha habido un nivel de toxicidad, que se puede esperar de cualquier tipo de entorno competitivo. Fomentamos la positividad siempre que podemos y buscamos divertirnos para transformar rápidamente esa toxicidad, es importante recordar los sentimientos de otras personas. En el pasado también hemos tenido problemas debido al personal que dicen que realizarían tareas pero que nunca responden, animamos a todo nuestro personal a ser transparente con nosotros porque nos damos cuenta de las tensiones de la vida real y sólo queremos apertura para que todos podamos hacer todo lo posible y no tener confusión acerca de cuándo se harán las cosas.

¿Qué es lo que mas te apasiona del mundo E-Sports?

Lo que más me gusta del mundo del E-Sports es la capacidad de estar conectado con tanta gente talentosa de todo el mundo. He sido capaz de hacer muchos grandes amigos y he aprendido tanto sobre lo que es estar viviendo en otras partes del mundo. Ver a gente de Texas hablando de deberes con gente de Hong Kong es realmente impresionante, y me inspira para el futuro del mundo viendo cómo en Clash Royale todos podemos trabajar y divertirnos juntos.

¿Hasta donde aspiras llegar en el mundo E-Sports?

Me he jubilado como jugador competitivo hace mucho tiempo, pero mis aspiraciones son ver la Copa Clash crecer a una liga de estreno en la comunidad de Clash Royale. Creo que tenemos el mejor personal de la comunidad de Clash Royale ya que es muy divertido y fácil trabajar y hablar con ellos. Mientras trabajamos para llegar a más patrocinadores, creo que podremos hacerlo, estamos en nuestra sexta temporada en más de un año y medio. ¡No estoy seguro de si alguna otra liga ha sido tan consistente como nosotros!

¿Cómo se les puede ayudar a los equipos nuevos para que crezcan?

Se puede ayudar a nuevos equipos a crecer de diversas maneras. La dirección debe mantener una relación cercana con su equipo, entendiendo su situación de vida personal para saber en qué factores Clash Royale se puede enfocar. Ser alentador para sus jugadores. Utilizando plataformas como twitter para mostrar su logro. Si los jugadores no confían en que su dirección porque se preocupa por sus mejores intereses, entonces irán a un nuevo equipo que lo haga.

¿Cómo crees que se puede mejorar la comunidad de Clash Royale?

La comunidad de Clash Royale puede ser mejorada mediante recursos más centralizados. No está claro para alguien nuevo qué ligas y equipos hay ahí fuera. Si alguien iba a hacer un sitio web/twitter cubriendo todas las cosas Clash, proporcionando noticias sobre los horarios/estados de la liga, los equipos formando y los logros, los streamers. Si bien podemos pensar que estamos compitiendo entre nosotros, todos deberíamos animar a la comunidad de Clash Royale a crecer para obtener más atención de los patrocinadores y aumentar la audiencia. Todos dependemos del éxito de Clash Royale.

¿A día de hoy estas contento con tu trayectoria en el mundo E-Sports?

Sí, estoy muy contento con mi carrera en E-Sports. He aprendido muchas habilidades de gestión, comunicación y cómo utilizar mejor las habilidades técnicas para crear documentos fáciles de entender para el público. Creo que nos encontramos en una gran posición para el crecimiento y todos los días me encanta con quién trabajo en la Clash Cup.¡Cada temporada hemos crecido continuamente, y estoy entusiasmado de seguir creciendo más en 2021!

+4
Mostrando 0 respuestas a los debates
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.